In an increasingly complex healthcare environment, Plus® can help you keep things simple. This web-based electronic health record (EHR) and practice management system (PM) is designed with the independent practitioner in mind and features a graphical and intuitive interface that makes it easy to navigate to the different work areas: clinical, scheduling and accounting. Because it’s Internet-based, there’s no need to worry about backing up databases or downloading software, which helps free you up to focus on your patients’ care.
- Its technology seamlessly integrates information in the patient chart and the progress note.
- Health alert notifications help you manage patients’ preventative care, such as screenings and vaccinations.
- Patient portal provides patients with secure access to their personal health information.
Scheduling and Accounting
- Drag and drop scheduling helps keep appointments on track.
- Patient eligibility can be checked both in real time and in batch.
- Schedules can be color-coded by clinician or room, helping to improve front-desk efficiency.
Connectivity and Security
- Electronic prescription ordering helps ensure patient safety while streamlining the process.
- Updates and fixes take place automatically, so there’s no wait for new software to install.
- Transmitted data is secured with firewalls and Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology, and stored data is encrypted with AES-256 bit encryption.
This Complete EHR is 2014 Edition compliant and has been certified by an ONC-ACB in accordance with the applicable certification criteria adopted by the Secretary of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. This certification does not represent an endorsement by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services or guarantee the receipt of incentive payments.